Monday, August 18, 2014

LOTS Of Pictures

Yeah as I warned in my previous blog here are A LOT of pictures. XD

5km Walk Behind House









































































The End of the 5km walk. :)

Walking To Work





I adore these four! <3




Walking Around A Lake
































LOVE THIS ONE!




















































7km Walk

















































































Part of the harvest from the green house.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous scenenry, Kathryn. Looks like you are getting a lot of walking in. Thanks for all the pictures! Wow there are a lot! What is the dog's name? We hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dog is called Mille and yes everything is going great! ^^
      I am doing a lot of walking and I want to do a lot more!

      Delete
  2. Thank you, Kathryn, for sharing these pictures! Looks like you are really surrounded by wonderful nature & lots of animals - just the right setting for an animal lover :) Have a nice weekend! Best wishes, Kathrin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I certainly am surrounded by animals and I'm loving it! XD
      I hope you have/had (since the weekend is almost over by now) a nice weekend too.

      Delete